How do YouTubers earn money is often one first questions comes to mind when when you start a you tube channel.
Are you curious to know about how the YouTubers are making money and how much and plan to start your Youtube channel and become a successful YouTuber, then you are at the right place? Just keep reading, and you get cleared all your doubts.
What Ways do YouTubers make money?
- Google AdSense
- Affiliate Marketing
- YouTube Sponsorship
- Merchandise Sales
Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google. (Wikipedia)
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. (Wikipedia)
YouTube Sponsorship Top brands will pay you money when you show their brand or product in your videos
Merchandise Sales when you are a seller of anything like T-shirts, books, or mobiles you can generate good income through the promotion of your products.
How much do YouTubers make per view?
Want to know about how much money YouTubers make per view? According to a variety of sources. An average YouTuber can earn somewhere between $0.01 to $0.03 per view with AdSense, with an average of $0.18 per view. However, the amount of money YouTube.com will depend on a variety of factors, such as:
- The number of views your video receives
- The number of clicks an ad receives
- Quality of Ad
- Length of video
- Location (India, USA)
How much money do YouTubers make every 1,000 views?
With the average YouTube pay rate hovering between $0.01 and $0.05 for an ad view, a YouTuber can easily make around $20 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $8 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top YouTubers can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views & it all depends upon many factors as discussed above.
How to make a youtube channel & monetize it?
- The first step is to open a youtube account using your email id (Preferably Gmail). Sign up for Youtube.
- Next step is to decide a topic or niche to make videos according to your hobbies or likes
- Once you decided on which topic you want to make videos then start making videos and upload it t youtube on regular intervals
- To qualify, content creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of accumulated watch time over the prior 12-month period. (Look into these conditions)
- Next is to apply for Google Adsense
List of Top paid YouTubers?
- DanTDM – $18.5 million
- Dude Perfect – $20 million
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million
- Jake Paul – $21.5 million
- Jeffree Star – $18 million
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million
- Markiplier – $17.5 million
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million
- Ryan ToysReview – $22 million
- VanossGaming – $17 million
You can check the Forbes list for more about famous YouTube millionaires Here
Final Thoughts on How do YouTubers earn money
I hope you understand how much money one can make and of course you know how to start your YouTube channel
I wolud suggest you to start a you tube channle ofcourse you cant be earn a million in the beginnering but after some time with consistnt effort and a good number of follers you can earn a lot of money,
Even if you not get rice like top youtubers you can still able to make a decent amount of earning .
For more online money making ideas please read